Wednesday 8 May 2013

Strangeness alighting







zuboutique shirt, american apparel suspenders, cheap monday jeans, tuk creepers, givenchy jacket

These photos are from quite a long time ago. if i recall correctly, this was also the day i met the veronicas and they told me i was pretty....hahaha the best compliment i have received  obviously because the veronicas are like totally the queens of punk rock (not really, but whatever realm they preside over, they are royalty.)

There are some more photos from this expedition back in my archive. Last year I went through a period of making really extravagant outfits and trying to fit as many interesting things together onto an outfit instead of adopting a less is more attitude. It looks cool but I think it just shows what my brain was like and I could refine what I wear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment